It pays to know as much as you can about who your clients are and what they like. The more you know about a potential client the more they will feel like they’re getting your undivided attention – which is what every consumer wants! CRM services allow you to gather and record valuable information through the regular course of doing business.
The data you collect will help you customize your Internet marketing to the unique needs of your customers, and provide your sales team with what they need to close more deals for your Calgary business.
Tools to Better Understand Your Business and Customers
Every interaction with a customer or prospect is an opportunity to learn more about them. The data that your customers provide allows you to understand what they want, why they want it, and how to move them further along the purchasing process. While the management of customer data is the big-ticket item, CRM software also integrates nicely with many of the lead-generation and customer outreach programs that you already have in place.
- What are customers and prospects saying about your business? Managing the reputation of your business is crucial in the digital world, and CRM gives you easy access to the data you need to understand how people perceive your business. The information you glean will help you to target your marketing to highlight the positives that customers are seeking.
- Did they answer the phone call, or did you leave a message? Did your email reach the customer, and did they open it? Keeping track of interactions allows you to stay on the customer’s mind, without being overbearing. CRM software makes it easy to reach out at the right time, with the right message.
- Customers value personalization, especially when they’re seriously considering making a purchase. They want to feel like you’re reaching out directly to them, not to a generic target. CRM services allow your sales and marketing teams to provide the sort of appealing, relevant content that leads to more closed deals.
- If you want to maintain success, it’s also important to look inward at what’s working for your Calgary business, and what could use some improvement. CRM software and analytics go hand-in-hand. In analytics, more data typically means more accurate statistical conclusions. CRM tools are a great source of data, and most platforms also include their own built-in analytics to augment the tools you already have.
- Since CRM records data throughout the marketing and sales process, it’s also a great tool to see where you might be losing potential customers. If prospects are consistently cutting off contact after a few emails, for example, it might be time to look at your email outreach. Of course, this data will also reveal the things that you’re doing right!
By demonstrating a commitment to keeping your clients at the top of your priority list, you lay the foundation for long-term relationships based on transparency and respect. CRM tools are just one element of the custom inbound marketing packages offered by Emphasize Design. To learn more about how CRM services can help you organize your data and improve the efficiency of your Calgary business, contact us for a free business assessment today!