You may only set up a Facebook page, thinking that it is okay to leave your fans to their own devices. It is essential for you to distribute remarkable content for your fans so they will want to share it with their fans which attracts more visitors to your Facebook page.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- To increase your Facebook exposure, you need to design offers and content that will motivate people to “like” or share your page.
o 90% of consumers trust peer recommendations. (6)
- Posts with the word “video” in them are shared 30% more on Facebook than posts that do not. (7)
- Posts that use buzzwords or business jargon like “optimize” significantly decrease the number of fans for a Facebook page.
o These pages have 100 fans, as opposed to the average page with 624 fans. (7)
- Posts with digits in the title tend to be shared more often.
- Lists using words like “top” make tremendously successful Facebook posts.
For your customers and prospects to find your Facebook page engaging, you will need enticing materials and regular posts.
Sources, Unless Cited:
(6) Eric Qualman, Social Media Statistics 2011,
(7) HubSpot, The Science of Facebook, 2011