A photo is worth a 1000 words. The image below points out a key statistic showing the traffic the internet receives just in North America alone! It is no surprise that the web can be a powerful marketing tool if utilized properly.
So the question is, what outbound/inbound marketing are you doing to engage potential clients?
Over the next couple of weeks we will be educating you on key elements that your website needs to start generating quality leads for your business.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- More than half of all North American residents and more than ¾ of all North American adults are online. (1)
- One third of North American consumers spend at least 3 hours online every day. (2)
- More & more of the things we used to do offline, like product research and getting news, we now do online.
The Internet has fundamentally changed the way in which people find, discover, share, shop, & connect. Remember to subscribe to our blog to receive in valuable information on how to maximize your online marketing efforts.
Sources, Unless Cited:
(1) BLOGHER, APRIL 2011, PEW RESEARCH, MAY 2010, US CENSUS BUREAU, MAY 2011
(2) THE MEDIA AUDIT, OCTOBER 2010