We can’t stress enough the importance of compelling landing pages. This is where you can see the real results of your website redesign. Landing pages are a great way to drive potential client into your sales funnel.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- Leave out any website navigation.
- Keep the description of the offer clear, simple, and concise.
- One company found that they had a 32% conversion rate with longer description and form field. (5)
- Cut it down, which brought their conversion rate to 53%. (5)
- Keep the form above the fold.
- To maximize efficiency, consider these questions:
- How fast can you launch a new landing page?
- Can one person do it in 15 minutes?
- What is the cost of experimentation?
Source: Hubspot, 2011
Landing pages are where the magic happens; they are the gateway to your conversion offers that create engaged and interested leads. Make sure you can grab their attention with an interesting offer, but also coherently explain what you are offering through the landing page!
Sources, Unless Cited:
(5) Hubspot, Webinar Redesign Strategy, 2010