It is crucial to have some sort of tracking module in place which allows you to monitor and assess your websites conversion performance. Be sure that you have an analytics service that will allow you to do that. If you don’t have one, you will never know if what you are doing is working or not.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- Your offers should be living, breathing documents that are constantly changing.
- They need to help educate your prospect’s on the buying process.
- If your landing pages and offerings do not seem to be reaching their full potential, you should try to:
- Attach their links in your email newsletters.
- Have your pay-per click ads go right to the landing page.
- Use them as the next step after a trade show or event.
- Helpful sites for experimenting with your conversion events:
Website design is not a one and done deal. Your web pages should evolve and improve over time. This is especially important for your landing pages since they help convert your faceless website visitors into opportunities that you have collected vital information about.